Innovation is critical for success of all organizations, large or small, private and public. People are responsible for implementing innovation processes, developing ideas to reach the market place.
In the innovation process, it is important to work with interdisciplinary teams and establish joint activities with selected partners.
- 1. Presentation of Catalonia industrial innovation trends and innovation infrastructure.
- 2. Identification of Know-how and partners exchange programme with Catalonia for industrial innovative solutions
- 3. Provide tools to organize and manage the innovation process in industrial companies.
- 4. Provide guidelines to successfully turn new ideas into profitable businesses.
- 5. Proposal of joint projects between Ghanaian and Catalan industrial sector.
- 1. Introduction to Catalan know how, Main industrials sectors, and innovation facilities in Catalonia. Examples of successful projects and best practices:
- 2. Opportunities for Ghanaian and Catalan joint projects.
- 3. Innovation Management. The innovation process:
- 4. Main concepts: International, Catalan and Ghanaian examples.
- 5. Innovation strategies and models.
- 6. Organizing a work team.
- 7. Identifying ideas.
- 8. Selecting successful concepts.
- 9. From the idea to the project.
- 10. From the project to the market.
- 11. Final discussion and questions
- 12. B2B meetings with Catalonia Trade & Investment team
Rosa M Druguet (Barcelona 1954)
University degrees in Chemistry (UB, 1976) and History (UB, 1992). 15 years of experience in industrial research, surfactants sector. 4 years as a lecturer of analytical chemistry in KNUST (Ghana). 5 years as a technological advisor for chemistry, health, food and environmental sectors.
In 2000, founding member and member of the management team of Europainnova, an innovation consultancy company. Since 2002, part time lecturer at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia.
Coordinator of the project Africa Innova aiming to stablish a network of training centres in innovation and quality management located in Sub-Saharan Africa, Coordinator of Private public innovation projects in IRTA, the Agri-food Research Centre in Catalonia. Since 2016 Executive Project Manager Accra, office of Catalonia Trade & Investment.