The following are the specific objectives of the Ghana Industrial Summit & Exhibition.
- 1.To provide an annual meeting place for industrialists to serve as global platform for enhancing industrialization, to assemble, interact and share ideas on innovation and technology as a way of moving the private sector forward.
- 2. Opportunity to understand the potential for industrialization and to increase FDI
- 3.To serve as a selling, marketing and networking point for participants.
- 4.To activate a massive promotion of Made-in-Ghana goods produced across the country.
- 5.To celebrate indigenous Ghanaian industrialists and set more qualitative benchmarks.
- 4.To appreciate modern technologies from various countries around the world
- 4.To find solutions in urgent issues in respect of emerging markets within Africa
- 4.To learn best practices in various sectors of manufacturing and industrial activities
- 4.To establish and encourage network of manufacturers and their counterparts from other countries that will be assisted with technical, logistics, and financial support to meet international standards.